The HVAC Duct Sizer for the iPhone and iPad was the first duct sizing app ever developed for iOS. It is now a universal app, meaning that it works on both the iPhone and iPad and adjusts its screen size accordingly. The Duct Sizer software makes easy work of hvac duct sizing by allowing you to quickly size one HVAC duct run or a range of duct sizes. Think of this app as a digital version of the classic Trane ductulator.
HVAC Duct Sizer Features
- The Duct Sizer app is now a universal app, meaning that it works on both your iPhone and iPad and adjusts its screen size accordingly.
- The app is optimized for Apple iOS 8
- You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio, and either the total velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss
- You can specify additional parameters such as the duct shape (rectangular, round, or oval), the air temperature and the air pressure. You can also choose to display values in either english or metric units
- This application uses slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results
- If you are analyzing an existing duct system, there is an option to input the existing duct dimensions and air velocity to derive the calculated airflow and duct friction loss
- The Duct Sizer software includes functionality that allows you to send an HTML email and .CSV (spreadsheet) attachment that includes all of the inputs and results
- HVAC duct sizing can be performed and displayed in both English and Metric units
- Now includes the HVAC Equipment Locator app built right in