Concepts and Designs, Inc. (CDI) Concepts and Designs, Inc provides desiccant dehumidifiers and air handlers for critical applications like food processing. CDI products are distributed through a national network of manufacturers' representatives.
Carmel Software was hired by CDI to develop a web-based equipment selection software tool that allow reps and engineers to quickly select and price equipment based upon required conditions. Features include ability to:
- Create a quick rating of a product given inlet conditions (airflow, temperature, humidity) and a CDI model number. It displays product performances (decrease in temperature and moisture removal, outlet conditions, energy removed (total and latent).
- Select options to be included in the final quotation including controls, humidistats, pre-cooling coils, and much more
- Display reports including PDFs of submittal, quotation, performance summary, and more
- Display a psychrometric chart with the plotted processes
- Manage equipment performance, documentation and options by editing and adding new equipment.
Below are some screenshots of the software that was released in 2016: